Friday 3 August 2007

Access to more photos

I think I have found a way to load photos onto an album in gmail and then post a link here so I don't have to load the photos 5 at a time which takes forever and you don't get to see many photos. This way you can see heaps more (if it works) and it is so much quicker and easier.

Below please find links to the albums (would love to hear from anyone who tries them if they work or not - thanks !!!) If you hold your mouse over the photo you will get to see the whole caption.

http://picasaweb.google.com/kal20m/NoosaJanuary2007?authkey=rcxrfxuK1Qc - these are photos from our long weekend away in Noosa in January this year

http://picasaweb.google.com/kal20m/OutsideRenovations?authkey=xQijz09b-ZM - these are a lot of the photos taken during the outside renovations

http://picasaweb.google.com/kal20m/PoolRenoS2007?authkey=AiIsuPEWGIA - these are of the pavers on the driveway (haven't worked out how to add photos to albums already existing when uploading from the camera so there will be more renovation albums coming out in the future

http://picasaweb.google.com/kal20m/AlanSSpatialFrame?authkey=s5jdVZVbVDc - these are of the frame on Al's leg - definitely not for the feint hearted although when you see them (photos) or it (the frame on his leg) for long enough you do get used to it. My stomach turned I don't know how many somersaults when I first saw it and towards the end I was cleaning the pin sites and doing what needed to be done if Kaitlin wasn't around to do it !!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone and take care. Go safely and look after yourselves. Will post an update in the next couple of weeks.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

You were right - they are definitely not for the feint hearted - but I looked anyway LOL. My God you have dealt with such a lot. I thought I understood by the phone calls we had but nothing, NOTHING, compares to seeing it. You lot are absolute legends.

And you look really good Linda. I understand completely, BUT, you look good.

And K is gorgeous - just like her Mom :-)

Suzy said...

Great to hear from you Linda.
Thanks for sharing your photos.

OMG, Poor Al!! I started to look, but couldn't. It must have been SO painful for him.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.